Sirius II is a compact and supersensitive tube luminometer with built-in touch screen computer. Light collection is maximized through both the proximity of the sample to the detector and the use of optimized light reflectors surrounding the sample vial.
The instrument is upgradeable with up to two injectors, making this luminometer a perfect choice for luminescence flash assays. A variety of sample formats can be loaded and used for injection.
- Reporter gene assays, including dual-reporter assays
- Rapid detection of mycoplasma contamination in cell cultures: Lonza MycoAlert™
- ATP assays
- Cell proliferation, cytotoxicity and biomass assays
- Apoptosis assays
- Cellular luminescence/reactive oxygen species
- Environmental toxicity and mutagenicity assays