Orion II is a high quality microplate luminometer for 96 and 384 well plates. It is a state-of-the-art instrument offering complete configuration flexibility.
It can be equipped with up to four reagent injectors and temperature control.
Orion II features the highest sensitivity thanks to highly efficient optics and photon counting mode. Reagents can be connected easily, and the low dead volume saves costly reagents. Double Injection Design (DID) allows parallel processing of samples and saves valuable assay time.
- Reporter Gene Assays (incl. Dual-Reporter Assays)
- ATP Assays
- Kinase activity Assays
- Cell Proliferation, Cytotoxicity and Biomass Assays, Apoptosis Assays
- Nucleid Acid Probe Assays
- Calcium Measurements and Aequorin-based Assays
- Luminescent Immunoassays (LIA)
- Cellular Luminescence
- Environmental Toxicity and Mutagenicity Assays